CfA: Master Programme in European Integration and Regionalism [deadline: 30.6./extended]

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 1:07 AM
      From: "meir" <meir@...>

      Dear all,

      We would like to inform you that the prolonged deadline for application for
      the new academic year of the Master Programme in European Integration and
      Regionalism. (2006/2007) is 30 June 2006.

      The programme is offered by the University of Graz (www.kfunigraz.ac.at)
      and implemented in cooperation with the European Academy of Bolzano
      (www.eurac.edu/org/Minorities/index.htm) and the European Institute of
      Public Administration, Antennae Luxembourg and Barcelona (www.eipa.nl).

      Successful students of the Master Programme are awarded by the University
      of Graz the academic degree of "Master of European Studies" (M.E.S.).

      The CORE TOPICS are:

      - Module I: European Integration (2 residential weeks in August/September
      2006, Bolzano, Italy)

      - Module II: EU Law (2 residential weeks in November 2007, Luxembourg)

      - Module III: Federalism and Regionalism (2 residential weeks in January
      2007, Graz, Austria)

      - Module IV: Regional and Social Cohesion (2 residential weeks in March
      2007, Barcelona, Spain)

      - Module V: Minorities and Diversity (2 residential weeks in June 2007,
      Bolzano, Italy)

      Scholarships: a limited number of partial scholarships that covers a part
      of the tuition fee is offered by the organizers of the Master programme.

      Further information about the Master Programme as well as the application
      form can be found at http://www.eurac.edu/meir

      We would appreciate if you would disseminate information about the Masters
      Programme to anyone who may be interested in participating.

      CONTACT
      European Academy of Bolzano
      Minorities and Autonomies
      Drususallee/Viale Druso 1