CfA: Master Programme in European Integration and Regionalism [deadline: 30.6./extended]
- From: "meir" <meir@...>
We would like to inform you that the prolonged deadline for application for
the new academic year of the Master Programme in European Integration and
Regionalism. (2006/2007) is 30 June 2006.
The programme is offered by the University of Graz (www.kfunigraz.ac.at)
and implemented in cooperation with the European Academy of Bolzano
(www.eurac.edu/org/Minorities/index.htm) and the European Institute of
Public Administration, Antennae Luxembourg and Barcelona (www.eipa.nl).
Successful students of the Master Programme are awarded by the University
of Graz the academic degree of "Master of European Studies" (M.E.S.).
The CORE TOPICS are:
- Module I: European Integration (2 residential weeks in August/September
2006, Bolzano, Italy)
- Module II: EU Law (2 residential weeks in November 2007, Luxembourg)
- Module III: Federalism and Regionalism (2 residential weeks in January
2007, Graz, Austria)
- Module IV: Regional and Social Cohesion (2 residential weeks in March
2007, Barcelona, Spain)
- Module V: Minorities and Diversity (2 residential weeks in June 2007,
Scholarships: a limited number of partial scholarships that covers a part
of the tuition fee is offered by the organizers of the Master programme.
Further information about the Master Programme as well as the application
form can be found at http://www.eurac.edu/meir
We would appreciate if you would disseminate information about the Masters
Programme to anyone who may be interested in participating.
European Academy of Bolzano
Minorities and Autonomies
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
Phone: +39 0471 055 200
FAX: +39 0471 055 299