New Subscribers

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 112 , May 30 12:45 AM
      We welcome the following new subscribers to Balkan Academic News:

      Alexandra Yosifova. Presidente de l'Association des francophones en
      sciences politiques, Bulgaria. I am interested in the political development
      of the problems of youth, international politics, balkan politics,
      journalisme. Email: alexche2000@...

      Jana Spiroska, recently graduated from Department of Philology. I am
      interested in various topcis, among which: human right, international
      relations, public
      relations, languages, etc. Email: janaspiroska@...

      Ivan Dodovski PhD research student Russian and Slavonic Studies School of
      Modern Languages & Cultures The University of Nottingham NG7 2RD
      Nottingham, UK. Email: avxid1@...

      Line Bay, Student of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen,
      sailorbay@...

      Marija Ilic. Researcher at the Institute for Balkan Studies SASA, in
      Belgrade. I am engaged in anthropolinguistics and cultural studies on
      Balkan multiethnic communities, especially concerning Balkans Slavs
      (Christians and Muslims). Email: marija.mail@...

      Corina Bucea. Student in Philosophy, Babes Bolyai University Cluj Napoca,
      interested in cultural management, political studies and arts. Email:
      daimona_13@...

      Ankica Milic. Social work student in Zagreb, Croatia. Interested in youth
      participation, civil society, social advocacy and social development in
      general. Email: ankicamilic@...

      Elzbieta Mirga, I am from Poland, I currently live in Hungary, I have
      Master of Pedagogy and Ethinc Relations and International Migrations, I am
      a student of Roma Access Program. Email: R05MIE01@...

      Kushtrim Mehmetaj, graduated economist - management. Email: K00752@...

      Furkan Cako. Student at the Gazi University-Ankara, Department of
      International Relations. Researcher at the POLSAR (Political Strategic
      Research Center) on Balkan and Cyprus issues. I am interested in the
      Security of SEE countries and Intergration Process of Balkan countries to
      the European Union. Email: cakofurkan@...

      Kristine Jenkins. I am interested in language/s, culture/s, politics of
      the Balkans - as well as receiving job postings. Email: kjenkins@...

      Maja Ivankovic. Assisstant lecurer at Teacher Training College.
      Interested in international relations and literary theory. Email:
      maja_ivankovic@...

      Boris Kanzleiter. Ph.D. student at Institut for Eastern European Studies of
      the Free University of Berlin, Germany. I am interested in social and
      political history of the former Yugoslavia. Emai:Boris.Kanzleiter@...

      Tamara Banjeglav. BA in Comparative Literature and English Language and
      Literature. I work as a journalist for Reuters in Zagreb. I am interested
      in aspects of cultural integration into the EU. Email: tbanjeglav@...

      Jovan Byford . Lecturer in Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Open
      Univerity, Milton Keynes, UK. I am currently interested in the
      representations of the Holocaust in Serbian public memory from 1945 to the
      present Email: Jovan.Byford@...

      Alma Begicevic. Human Rights Adviser with the OSCE Mission in Kosovo. I am
      interested in human rights and rule of law. Particular area of interest
      international migration, organized crime, protection of rights of
      vulnerable categories/polulations
      Email: abegicev@...
    • Rory Archer
      Message 112 of 112 , Sep 21, 2011
        Balkan Academic News welcomes the following new subscribers:

        Philipp Waag. MA Political Science / European Studies, recently graduated. Main academic interests: Western Balkan States, European Integration, European Union, Democratisation, systems theory, sociology of risk, sociology of organisations. I am interested in working in the region. pwaag@....

        Ivan Zagar. PhD Student, working in High school - teaching history. I am interested for social and every day problems in former Yugoslavia 1945. - 1991. izagar1992@...

        Viktorija Kafejiska.Researcher and Associate Professor at the European University Macedonia - Faculty of Law. I am interested in the communication sciences, international relationships and diplomacy. viktorija.kafedziska@...

        Ljiljana Radonic. Lecturer on conflicting memories in "East" and "West" at the Department of Political Science, University of Vienna. PhD on 'Croatia's Politics of the Past between Revisionism and European Standards' ljiljana.radonic@...

        Sasha Jesperson. PhD Candidate, London School of Economics. My research focuses on the security-development nexus and human security. I am interested in the security sector reform process in Bosnia and Herzegovina. s.jesperson@...

        Marija Petrovic. Political science, Belgrade. Interested in EU integration. alisa.belgrade@...

        Tiru Laurentiu Gabriel. Assistant lecturer at Sociology and Anthropology Department, West University of Timisoara in Timisoara/Romania. My interests are in following fields: identity and mass media, quantitative analysis of data and sociological analysis in general. tarulaurentiu@...

        Tobias Flessenkemper. Policy Advisor at EU Police Mission in BiH. I am interested in research on EU integration and general trends in the Balkans. tobias@...

        Mirjana Marinkovic, PhD, associate professor at the Faculty of Philology, Belgrade, Serbia. I am interested in Turkish and Ottoman Studies - history, literature, language and politics. mmirjana@...

        Katarina Tadic. Student of International relations at Faculty of political sciences in Belgrade. I am interested in human rights, transitional justice and theories of nationalism. katarinaatadic@...

        Damjan Georgievski. Student at Mountain State University. Majoring in business administration with concentration in management. damjanbasket@...

        Nadja Duhacek. MA student in Women's Studies in Granada, Spain. Interested in gender and education in Serbia, particularly the use of ethnograpgy in reserching social dynamics in an elementary school classroom. Interested in pursuing a PhD on this topic in Serbia (if possible). krempita@...

        My name is Ana Jancheva and I have completed Master of science in International Hotel and Tourism Leadership in Stavanger, Norway. I live and work in my home country, Republic of Macedonia, in Hotel Drim as hotel manager since I came back from Norway (June 2011).
        I am interested in receiving the latest news and updates from conferences, seminars, training in the field of my expertise. ajanceva@...