Re: [balkans] Tribuanl

  • Christian Labadie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      "tanya wood" <wood_tany-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/balkans/?start=557
      > Greetings all,
      >
      > I am trying to find out as much as i can about the ICTY. Does anyone
      > have an idea how to access a list of journalists ( both regional and
      foreign)
      > who are covering specifically The Hague War Crimes tribunal?
      > Or any other helpful suggestions?

      You can consult the archive of the Tribunal Watch which is a
      discussion
      board focusing on the war crimes and political analysis of the war(s)
      in
      former Yugoslavia. Tribunal Watch archives are on-line at:

      http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/archives/

      These archives go back over five years and are a very valuable resource
      for
      researchers investigating the Tribunals for both Yugoslavia and Rwanda,
      as
      well as for the documents and resources from all sides of this
      conflicts,
      searchable by key words.

      You can also contact the moderator of TWATCH-L:
      Nalini Lasiewicz <LasiewiczN@...>

      Regards,
      Christian
      http://nucwww.chem.sunysb.edu/PrevGES/