[balkans] Southeast European Organization Development Network

  • Dr Plamen L. Dimitrov
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      Dear list members,We are pleased to invite you to the website of the Southeast European Organization Development Network (SEEODN) at: http://www.seeodn.home-page.orgWe are trying to connect the institutions, practitioners, students, and researchers in the field of Organization Development, who work in the countries of South East Europe. Our network is an open, inclusive, and value-based networking initiative. Please, inform your contacts about us and send us information for the OD institutions and consultants you know in the region.If you interested to join us or to build a link with us, please, send us your name(s), and contact information.Additional information can be obtained offline by:Dr Plamen Dimitrov, SEEODNetwork Regional Coordinator Center for Organization Development and Effectiveness (CODE) Bulgaria e-mail: code@... http://www.seeodn.home-page.org