New Subscribers

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 112 , Oct 31, 2005
      We welcome the following new subscribers to Balkan Academic News:

      Annekatrin Himmelreich. Lector of the Robert Bosch Foundation, working at
      the Universtity of Dubrovnik, Croatia. I am interested in cultural and
      social issues
      concerning the balkan region. Email: annekatrinhhimmelreich@...

      Vlatko Salaj. Researcher in theories of minority human
      rights,emphasized on LGBT minorities, sexology and psychosocial
      theories, with a special interest in unusual types of family and it's
      reflect upon individuals and society. Activist, founder and coordinator of
      LGBT Vojvodina. Email: gwzrd@...

      Alban Trungu, Student at Università di Bologna (Forlì) in Scienze
      Internazionali e Diplomatiche, "mediatore culturale" of Cooperativa Sociale
      "Sesamo"(Forlì). I am interested in the political, social, cultural,
      welfare and cooperation development within the Balkans; civil society;
      migration policies; SAA process; democracy ecc. Email: furca2@...
    • Rory Archer
      Message 112 of 112 , Sep 21, 2011
        Balkan Academic News welcomes the following new subscribers:

        Philipp Waag. MA Political Science / European Studies, recently graduated. Main academic interests: Western Balkan States, European Integration, European Union, Democratisation, systems theory, sociology of risk, sociology of organisations. I am interested in working in the region. pwaag@....

        Ivan Zagar. PhD Student, working in High school - teaching history. I am interested for social and every day problems in former Yugoslavia 1945. - 1991. izagar1992@...

        Viktorija Kafejiska.Researcher and Associate Professor at the European University Macedonia - Faculty of Law. I am interested in the communication sciences, international relationships and diplomacy. viktorija.kafedziska@...

        Ljiljana Radonic. Lecturer on conflicting memories in "East" and "West" at the Department of Political Science, University of Vienna. PhD on 'Croatia's Politics of the Past between Revisionism and European Standards' ljiljana.radonic@...

        Sasha Jesperson. PhD Candidate, London School of Economics. My research focuses on the security-development nexus and human security. I am interested in the security sector reform process in Bosnia and Herzegovina. s.jesperson@...

        Marija Petrovic. Political science, Belgrade. Interested in EU integration. alisa.belgrade@...

        Tiru Laurentiu Gabriel. Assistant lecturer at Sociology and Anthropology Department, West University of Timisoara in Timisoara/Romania. My interests are in following fields: identity and mass media, quantitative analysis of data and sociological analysis in general. tarulaurentiu@...

        Tobias Flessenkemper. Policy Advisor at EU Police Mission in BiH. I am interested in research on EU integration and general trends in the Balkans. tobias@...

        Mirjana Marinkovic, PhD, associate professor at the Faculty of Philology, Belgrade, Serbia. I am interested in Turkish and Ottoman Studies - history, literature, language and politics. mmirjana@...

        Katarina Tadic. Student of International relations at Faculty of political sciences in Belgrade. I am interested in human rights, transitional justice and theories of nationalism. katarinaatadic@...

        Damjan Georgievski. Student at Mountain State University. Majoring in business administration with concentration in management. damjanbasket@...

        Nadja Duhacek. MA student in Women's Studies in Granada, Spain. Interested in gender and education in Serbia, particularly the use of ethnograpgy in reserching social dynamics in an elementary school classroom. Interested in pursuing a PhD on this topic in Serbia (if possible). krempita@...

        My name is Ana Jancheva and I have completed Master of science in International Hotel and Tourism Leadership in Stavanger, Norway. I live and work in my home country, Republic of Macedonia, in Hotel Drim as hotel manager since I came back from Norway (June 2011).
        I am interested in receiving the latest news and updates from conferences, seminars, training in the field of my expertise. ajanceva@...