Query:Accommodation in Belgrade

  • V. Lessenska
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005

      Dear all,

      My name is Valentina Lessenska and I’ll be pursuing post-graduate training in psychology in Belgrade during the next few years. I have to stay in Belgrade four times annually for about two weeks during each stay. I’m looking for cheap accommodation in the city. While I’m aware it may be difficult to find such a place because of the timing of my stays, I have no special preferences except the basics.

      Any suggestions and information is welcome. You can contact me at lessenska@...

      Thank you in advance!

      Valentina Lessenska

      Valentina Lessenska