Query: Roma in and around Sarajevo area

  • Kaspar Jansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      Dear all,

      I would like to ask your help with the following:

      I'm a freelance photographer for the Netherlands; specialized in the Balkan
      and South-Eastern Europe area.

      For my next project I'm planning on going to Sarajevo to document the lives
      of the Roma population there, this will be somewhere around the 24th till
      the 30th of October.

      So my questions to you are the following.

      * Who can give me information about the living circumstances of the
      Roma.
      * Where they live (towns or areas).
      * NGOs or people who work with these Roma, to show me around.

      For more information about me as a photographer and of course to see my
      previous work please visit my website: www.kasparjansen.nl
      <http://www.kasparjansen.nl/>

      Kaspar Jansen

      Kruidplein 3

      2034 MZ Haarlem

      The Netherlands

      phone# +31-23-5426560

      mobile# +31-6-52455517

      <http://www.kasparjansen.nl> www.kasparjansen.nl

      <mailto:info@...> info@...

      C Kaspar Jansen. All rights reserved.
      All written and visual images in this email C Kaspar Jansen.
      They may not be copied, reproduced, published, downloaded,
      or otherwise distributed without written permission.