Link: New Roma Community Paltalk Room starting

  • Roma Network
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      New Roma Community Paltalk Room starting

      To all concerned individuals from Roma communities:

      We have started new free audio & video chat room in Paltalk, so we invite
      all concerned individuas from Roma communities for a discussion on cultural
      and human rights issues.

      Download the messenger at http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/download.html
      AFTER
      go to Europe language list and enter "Roma World" chat room
      OR
      add id: valery_novoselsky OR ashok3b
      AND
      request to join this chat room.

      Everyday at 5:00 PM according GMT time room starts.

      MISHTO AVILAN! - WELCOME!