[balkans] Kosova Training Initiative

  • Karsten Weitzenegger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Kosova Training Initiative

      The Kosova-based team of epc EUROPEAN PROJECT CONSULTANTS has developed
      a "Kosova Training Initiative" in order to meet the needs of NGOs
      active in reconstruction and development assistance. In the near
      future, local staff has to get able to work by itself. Many employees
      should get the skills to be trainers themselves.

      Available Training Modules are

      1. Self-Organisation of the Community
      2. Micro-Enterprise Training
      3. SME Training
      4. Management Training for Kosova Corporations
      5. Global Economic Training
      6. Train the Trainer

      We have mobilised our 25 years of experience in business training
      around the world. Especially, Kosova expatriates will be asked to
      bring their theoretical and practical management know-how into the
      region. There are many executive employees, independent business
      people, freelance professionals and successful corporate managers who
      have yet agreed to participate as guest speakers, resource persons or
      trainers.

      Please see our Website http://www.epc-eu.com for more.

      Please let us know if we can be of service to your projects by
      realising a training soon.

      Sincerely yours,

      Hans-Gerd Spelleken

      epc EUROPEAN PROJECT CONSULTANTS S.A.