Query: South-Eastern Europe and Balkan photography

  • meri izrail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      From: Kaspar Jansen

      Dear Mr./Mrs.

      I am sending you this letter to introduce myself and my work, and to seek ways of cooperation with your organization. My name is Kaspar Jansen, and I am a freelance photographer from the Netherlands, with more than five years of humanitarian and development experience in South-Eastern Europe and the Balkans. My work has including such activities as working with refugees in Albania and Kosovo, conducting mine and weapons awareness campaigns in schools in Albania, as well as serving with UNPROFOR/SFOR in Bosnia. I have now turned to humanitarian photography, and am trying to gain more experience in the field.

      Through this email I am trying to find contacts in the NGO / humanitarian sector throughout the region.

      I am particularly interested in identifying clients for future assignments, as well as for possible buyers for pictures which I already took in the Balkans over the last five years.

      I also encourage you to please visit my website: www.kasparjansen.nl and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments that you may have. Finally, I ask that you forward this email to any of your friends, colleagues or contacts who might be interested as well.

      Thank you for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

      Warm regards,

      Kaspar Jansen

      Kaspar Jansen

      Kruidplein 3