[balkans] Happy New Year & Information Request

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2000
      Dear Subscribers,
      We would like to wish all subcribers a happy new year. The list is resuming its normal function again and looks forward to fruitful discussion in the coming year. During the break we have grown to over 400 subscribers.
      I am currently looking for information regarding the usage of the internet in the recent Yugoslav wars, especially in Kosovo. Any information regarding the impact and usage of the internet is welcome.
      Yours Sincerely,
      Florian Bieber

      Florian Bieber
      IRES