Link: Youth resource site

  • Daniel Vankov
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27 12:35 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      Open Youth, Bulgaria has developed its new web site ( www.open-youth.org ), where you can find summary of our experience. You can use it to develop your own projects and ideas. If you need our help for it or just a partner, please, feel free to contact us at any time.

      For contacting us, you can use our on-line contact form or you can write to secretariat@....

      If you would like to share your experience, please, visit www.open-youth.org/forum . The Forum has been just created and it is free to use by anyone. If you would like to add a forum topic, please, write us what topic you would like to add and why do you think it is important to be added. We are open to consider all proposals.

      If you would like to be considered as a potential partner of ours, nevertheless you are individual or you represent an organization, please, register on our site. The database is not public and all the details, that you enter, will be for our internal use. In order to register, you should click on the "Register" button on our home site or go directly to www.open-youth.org/addcontacts.php

      I would like to use this opportunity and to wish you all a Happy and Fruitful New Year!

      Yours faithfully,

      Daniel Vankov