Offer: Apartment for rent, Zagreb

  • Mirna Solic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Dear Balkans list subscribers,

      I will be renting my apartment in Zagreb from the period from September 1
      June 30 (or shorter). It's a two bedroom apartment with a large living
      room,
      dining room + kitchen, 2 bathrooms, storage place, balcony, newly
      renovated.
      close to the centre (on tram line), phone line, fully furnished. I am
      advertising it here because I give priority to
      academics/researchers/students
      so if you know anyone in search of the affordable place to stay in Zagreb
      please let me know

      thanks,

      Mirna
      iskoni bje slovo