New List: Central European Forum

  • Slawek Wojcik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Dear Central Europeans,

      I'm an editor of Panorama Kultur, one of the most
      known and regarded, Polish net magazines about life
      and culture of Central-Eastern Europe. You can find us
      at:

      http://www.pk.i7.pl

      Though we have only a polish version, we are known not
      only in Poland.Therefore we are hosting even more
      foreign guests, and so we have launched a new group -
      Central European Forum - which is purposed for
      english-speaking guests of Panorama and for all others
      who are interested in Central-Eastern Europe culture
      and social issues.
      This new group can be found at the following adress:

      Feel free to join and to share your news and opinions
      with us!

      With best regards,

      Slawek Wojcik
      Panorama Kultur