Query: Roma organisations in Turkey

  • Meri Izrail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Turkce versiyon asagida.
      Turkish version below.
      ---------------------------------------

      Hello,

      For a youth project on minority participation which will be run in Turkey from late 2004 onwards, I am trying to get in touch with Roma organisations, preferably dealing specifically with Roma youth, active in Turkey. I would appreciate if anyone who has information about the issue could get in touch with me.

      Thank you very much.

      meri izrail

      Merhaba,

      2004 sonunda baslayacak bir proje icin Turkiye'de faaliyet gosteren Roma -genclik- organizasyonlarina ulasmaya calisiyorum. Bu konuda bilgisi olanlar benimle irtibata gecebilirse sevinirim.

      Cok tesekkurler

      meri izrail

      Do you Yahoo!?