Query: Civil Society/Nonprofit Sector Lit Review

  • Jeremy Salucka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Zdraveite priateli:

      I am beginning a review of materials regarding the history and
      development of Bulgarian civil society and the country's non-profit
      sector -- and am looking for good starting points. Not having
      launched into such research before, I wish to make as thorough a
      review as possible (which means asking for your help and direction)!
      Any suggestions or sources you have will help me determine a focus
      for further research that will hopefully be beneficial not only to
      the country we all love but to its neighbors both near and far.

      Mnogo vi blagodaria,

      Jeremy Salucka
      Marquette University
      Milwaukee, WI, USA