Query: People from Sarajevo

  • Claudia Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Dear Balkan friends,

      I'm in Sarajevo doing field work for my anthopology PhD research and i need to find more people to talk with (interview, questionary, etc) because i  run out of contacts.
      I'm looking for people from Sarajevo between 18 and 30 years old more or less so if anyone can help i'll be so thankfull.

      I'm also trying to find some books, articles, etc. talking about Sarajevo cosmopolitan and "multiethinc" life before the war, the so called "Sarajevo spirit". Or some comparative aproach on Sarajevo before and after the war.

      All the best to everyone

      Claudia