CfA: Master in European Integration and Regionalism (Deadline postponed to 14 June 2003)

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      Dear all,

      I would appreciate if you would disseminate information about the Masters
      programme to anyone possibly interested in participating.

      Master in European Integration and Regionalism (Deadline postponed to 14
      June 2003)

      The Master in European Integration and Regionalism is organized by the
      European Academy of Bolzano (http://www.eurac.edu/org/Minorities/index.htm)
      in cooperation with the University of Graz (www.kfunigraz.ac.at) and
      European Institute of Public Administration, Luxemburg (www.eipa.nl).
      Moreover it is supported by a network of European universities.

      Three of the five modules will take place in Bolzano/Italy, two in Luxemburg.

      Module I: The Enlarged EU and its Regions (25 August - 5 September 2003 in
      Bolzano)
      Module II: EU Law (3 -14 November 2003 in Luxembourg)
      Module III: Regionalism and Federalism (19 - 30 January 2004 in Bolzano)
      Module IV: Regional and Social Cohesion (29 March - 9 April 2004 in
      Luxembourg)
      Module V: Minority and Diversity (14 - 25 June 2004 in Bolzano)

      After the taught period, during the third semester, participants have to
      produce an academic thesis on a relevant topic.

      A limited number of scholarships is available.

      Modules can be chosen also individually.