Link: Free introductory course in policy studies

  • Cluj Center for Policy Analysis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      The Cluj Center for Policy Analysis has recently launched a
      free on-line introductory course in policy studies. The first
      chapter is currently available on the Center's website at
      http://uiorean.cluj.astral.ro/cjcpa . It is called "Defining
      and Understanding Public Policy" and provides the foundation
      for the more detailed chapters to follow. Comments as to the
      quality and potential for improvement of the course are
      particularly welcome at any time. Please also consider
      contributing to our call for papers, and do not forget to
      inform others who may be interested in our initiative.