Query: Members in albania--Photos of Monuments

  • Mehmet Tutuncu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Are there members of this list living Albania or having access to Albanian
      Musea and Ottoman Monuments.

      We are preparing a book about remaining Ottoman Inscriptiona in Albania,
      and we need urgently some photos pictures of some of this incriptions and
      check out whether these incriptions are still intact or destroyed.

      Any help is appreciated

      Mehmet Tutuncu