CfA: Youth 2 Youth, Exchange, Istanbul

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS FOR EDUCATION AND YOUTH FORUM IN TURKEY
      Dear all european and mediterrian friends,
      Our organisation, Ari Movement in partnership with Bogazici
      University-Education and Research Community from Turkey is
      looking for a partner in an youth exchange which will take place
      in Istanbul-Turkey 16-23 June 2003(but we can change the date
      because there is another youth exchange programme, called "Youth
      2 Youth" in ITALY. Maybe we can organise after the YOUTH 2 YOUTH
      (I will ask to my organisation team.
      The topic of the exchange is ''European Youth and Education''I
      attached the main introduction about programme.
      From each country will participate a group of 3-4 youngsters (
      hopefully gender balanced, age 18-25) plus 1 leader.
      The language will be English.
      We would like to apply for 01 feb so if somebody is interested
      please fell free and ask more and send us some informations about
      your organsation, complete the Part 3and part 4 and send it to us
      by e-mail and by fax.
      If you are interested,please contact us.
      Contact Person:
      Umit GEDIMAN (Project Coordinator)
      Education & Research Community, Bogazici University
      34342 Bebek-ISTANBUL, Turkey
      e-mail: gediman2000@...
      fax: 00 90 212 286 3036