CfA: Master on Local Development for the Balkans, Trento, 2002-2003

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      From: balkans@...
      Subject: Master on Local Development for the Balkans

      We are pleased to inform you about the second edition of the Master on
      Local development for the Balkans.
      The mentioned Master is a 16-months post-graduate course for young
      high-level professionals holding positions of responsibility in the process
      of governance at local level in South-Eastern Europe. The main objective is
      to train these professionals providing the necessary knowledge and
      expertise for introduction, support and co-ordination of transformation at
      local level, involving both public and private actors.

      The Programme will start in September 2002. It consists of three periods,
      eight weeks each, offering lectures, workshops and internships in Trento
      and Bolzano/Bozen (Italy), of a pre-programme and of two intervals for
      study at home.

      Attendance is limited to 25 participants: 20 scholarships will be assigned
      to eligible participants from South-East Europe. Five additional positions
      are open to other participants.

      We would be pleased if you could circulate the given information among your
      contacts. Do not hesitate to contact us in case further information are
      requested.

      Dr. Martina Cvajner, Coordinator
      University of Trento, Department of Economics
      Master for Local Development in the Balkans
      Tel. +39 0461 882280 - mobile +39 328 5424992
      http://www.didatticaonline.unitn.it/insegnamenti/masterI02/
      Email: balkans@...

      DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
      August 31, 2002