Query: Agreements between Bulgaria and Greece & Burgas-Alexandroupolis pipeline

  • sadan inan ruma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Dear all,
      I hope your affairs are going well. Can anyone please tell me where I
      can find the political/military and economic Agreements signed between
      Greece and Bulgaria. Moreover, can you please suggest me any article,
      news analysis etc. about Burgas-Alexandroupolis pipeline?
      Thanks a lot, bon courage in your affairs.
      Inan Ruma
      Research Assistant
      Department of IR
      Middle East Technical