Re: Greek Status Law

  • brigid_fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Dear colleague(s)

      I've also been hunting for information on the Greek law, for
      comparative purposes with the Hungarian one. The only information I
      know about so far in English is in the 'Report on the
      preferential treatment of national minorities by their
      kin-state' adopted by the Venice Commission of the Council of Europe,
      Strasbourg, October 22 2001, document CDL-INF (2001) 19, available
      from the Venice Commission website http://www.venice.coe.int/ under
      'documents'- 'subject'-'minorities'. If anyone knows of anything
      else,
      please pass it on!

      Brigid Fowler