Survey on the former Yugoslavia

  • Dkusen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Dear Colleagues

      I would like to ask you for your support and assistance. I am conducting asurvey as a part of my PhD study at the King’s College London (supervisor is Dr James Gow). The topic is a comparison of the attitudes toward the crisis in the former Yugoslavia between the scholars (universities, institutes, think-tanks, journals, NGOs) from the region and the scholars (universities, institutes, think-tanks, journals,NGOs) from the European countries and the U.S. I designed a questionnaire, enclosed as an attached file (Word format with input fields). I will highly appreciate if you would be able to fill in the questionnaire and/or to proceed it to some of your colleagues who would be willing to participate in this study.

      The questionnaire is designed to be filled in at the screen, saved as a file and sent back to me by e-mail as an attached file. Approximately it takes15-30 minutes. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be used for the purpose of the research only.Of course that I am happy to extend the field of cooperation with all of you who might be interested.  Thank you so much for your help and support,

      Yours faithfully

      Damir Kusen
      PhD candidate
      King’s College London