[balkans] FYI: Dissertation on Kosova

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 1999
      >Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 14:13:59 +0000
      <H-SAE@...>

      I don't know, but I thought this might be interesting to somebody.
      please pass this on to anyone who might be looking for background info.
      Otherwise, it's just gathering dust...

      Gene Hammel <gene@...>
      A Ph.D. dissertation is available which provides a cultural profile of
      the Kosovo Albanians: "The Past as Refuge: Gender, Migration and
      Ideology Among the Kosova Albanians" by Janet Reineck. University of
      California, Berkeley - 1991.

      To order, contact UMI Dissertation Services:
      www.umi.com/hp/support/DServices
      Order No. 9228829
      $29.50 for unbound copy

      or contact:
      Janet Reineck
      reineck@...

      A message from H-SAE, affiliated with H-Net and the
      Society for the Anthropology of Europe. Have a look at our
      web site at: http://h-net.msu.edu/~sae/
      Editor: Tony Galt (galta@...)

      Florian Bieber
      Alsoerdosor utca 3