Query: Data on Serbian and Albanian Names in Kosovo

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      From: Michelle Dukich <michelledukich@...>

      Greetings All:
      I am working on some data from Kosovo and need to determine if
      names on my list are Serb, Albanian, Roma, etc. I have found
      two websites for Serb surnames and first names, and one site for
      Albanian names which I am using, but I have a lot of names that
      are not on either list. I also do not believe the lists are
      that complete and I am wondering if anyone knows of a website or
      book with a more definitive listing of the ethnic surnames from
      the Balkans that I may use as a source for my research.
      Thank you in advance.
      Michelle