Event: Cafe Europe, Graz, Thursday 24 February, 18h

  • Rory Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

      We are delighted to invite you to our next "CAFE EUROPE" in Graz, Austria on

      Thursday, February 24th, 6:00 p.m.
      Medienzentrum Steiermark, Hofgasse 16, 8010 Graz

      The event takes place prior to the conference: "Reconstruction, Reconciliation, and European Integration of the Western Balkans" taking place on February 25-26 at Karl Franzens University, Graz. The conference seeks to explore how reconciliation can be achieved in the wake of atrocities that took place during the wars in the Balkans in the last twenty years.

      Discussing perspectives of reconciliation in line with processes of European Integration with us on Thursday evening are lawyer and human rights activist Nataša Kandiæ, journalist Florence Hartmann, professor Florian Bieber of the Centre for South East European Studies University of Graz, and professor Joseph Marko, head of the Centre for South East European Studies, University of Graz and former Vice-President of the Constitutional Court of Bosnia-Herzegovina.

      Please join us "LIVE" on the internet or as our guest at the studio in Graz.
      Live-stream: www.europa.steiermark.at/stream
      The discussion will take place in English; questions can be asked in German or English.

      If you would like to join us at "CAFÉ EUROPE" in person please register in advance via email fa1e@... or call the "europe- direct"- hotline (0316) 877-2200

      For further details, please refer to the attached invitation or to our "Europe-server": http://www.europa.steiermark.at/cms/beitrag/11383151/2962855/_1

      With kind regards,

      Heidi Zikulnig.

      Dr. Heidi Zikulnig
      "europe direct" Informationsnetzwerk Steiermark
      FA 1E Europa und Außenbeziehungen
      Burgring 4, 8010 Graz
      adelheid.zikulnig@...
      Tel: +43 316 877 4227
      Fax: +43 316 877 803802
      Mobil: +43 676 8666 4227

      Tel: +43 (0) 316 877-2200
      europe-direct@...
      www.europe-direct.steiermark.at
      Abonnieren Sie bitte unsere EU-Newsletter!