8653CfP: Book reviewers, CEU Political Science Journal

  • CEU Political Science Journal
    Jun 1, 2009
      CEU PSJ
      Call for Book Reviewers
      2010 issues

      CEU Political Science Journal has published so far more than 60 contributions in the form of book reviews.
      There are two standard requirements for the reviews: they should not
      exceed 1,200 words and should address books that are considered of
      general importance in political science and related fields.If you are
      interested in reviewing books for our Journal please send your CV at ceu_polsci@.... We have a list of books that we provide for review, please contact us in case you are interested in any of the titles (the book reviews section from www.ceu.hu/polscijournal). Alternatively, you may also propose titles that you are willing to review.

      The Editorial Board
      CEU Political Science Journal
      www.ceu.hu/polscijournal
      Nador ut. 9, 1051 Budapest,