6131CfA: Serbian language summer school

  • serbian language
    Jun 24, 2006
      This summer, we’re running a special Serbian language Program that will include loads of fun-filled activities !!!

      60 Serbian classes that cover a range of topics which include Serbian Cultural and History!
      All learning material!
      Excursions to sites of interest, such as the Zlatibor Mountains, the Tara National Park and Mokra Gora... !
      Home-stay with an average Serbian family
      Free internet access
      Handicraft course and Traditional culinary course (optional)
      You will be based in the picturesque town of Užice, in the heart of the Balkan region. From this ideal location, the enchanting National parks of Zlatibor and Tara, the magnificent Potpece Cave, the famous Mokra Gora are easily within reach. And of course, there’s the beautiful old town of Užice for you to explore at your leisure

      II Home stay program / independent accommodation
      All families are carefully selected by our school. Your host family can be a married couple or a single person, with or without children. If a student is unhappy in a host family for whatever reason, alternative accommodation will be arranged, no question asked. From our past experience, host family members become good friends for the students.
      It is very important to us that our students are happy in their accommodations, whether in host families, self catered shared students apartments or in private studio apartments.

      III Our teachers:
      Our school employs only highly qualified native tutors with experience in teaching the Serbian language to foreigners. All teachers are University graduates who have spent some time in foreign countries. Their personal and professional life experiences help them to better understand and relate to our students.

      There is no Registration fee nor do we charge for an Invitation letter.

      Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries:
      Jelena Lukic
      SLAVIC LANGUAGE PROGRAM
      Department of Educational and Exchange Program
      Visegradska 6
      31000 Užice
      Email: Serbika@...