2336Query: Scholarships for Studying in the UK

  • Florian Bieber
    Sep 30, 2002
      From: "Emina Bakaloviæ" <emina_b80@...>

      Hello,
      We are students from Bosnia(Emina Bakalovic and Meliha Sofic) and we would
      like to ask you for some information how to get the scholarship for
      studying in England.We are attending English as a Foreign Language course
      at The City of Bath College, 4th level.When we finish this course we would
      like to continue studying English at the University.We would be very
      grateful if you could help us to find out more about scholarships.
      Regards,
      Emina and Meliha