10599Accommodation: Offering Belgrade

  • dinaharovic
    Sep 19, 2011
      I am young filmmaker who recently returned to her hometown. Now I am looking for a flatmate to share my flat on a very nice location in Belgrade.

      It is an apeartment with high ceilings, very nicely decorated. 3 balconies, ADSL wireless internet, cable TV.

      The common space in the apartment includes a big living room, kitchen and bathroom.

      The room for rent is equipped with new furniture, has its own terrace, a TV and is very well lit.

      I am looking for a roommate 25-35 years old, a responsible person, neat and with previous experience of sharing an apartment, if possible.

      I`d be glad to welcome a foreigner ready to enjoy Belgrade, willing to stay for a year.

      Contact me in on this e-mail address: harovic.dina@... in case you are interested. I can send you photos and further details.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic