No activity in last 7 days
Balkan Human Rights List is a distribution list with some 1800 scholars, activists, government officials, students and others interested in human and minority rights in Southeastern Europe (Balkans). The list is strictly moderated and lays emphasis on reliable human rights news, documents and reports on and from Southeastern Europe. Southeastern Europe is defined here as including countries of the former Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus.
border="0" alt="" width="22" height="22">
- Human Rights
- Feb 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.