Billings Coaches Clinics for 9/20 and 9/21 Deferred to October

  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      Billings Coaches Clinics for 9/20 and 9/21 Deferred to October All:  Due to the low enrollment in the Level I and Level II coaching clinics for this weekend in Billings, these clinics have been deferred to a date in October where we can achieve a larger number of participants.  This date has not yet been set, but I would target the October 25-26th weekend to perform these.

      Thanks to those who registered, we will ensure that you are either refunded or your registration is transferred to the new clinic date.

      Sean O'Donnell
      Bresnan Communications
      Serving Our Customers & Supporting Each Other