Skate-A-Thon : Sunday, Sept 7th

  • Rob Gagnon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008

       The BAHL will hold our first fundraising “Skate-A-Thon” on Sunday, September 7th.  Peewee and younger will be at 5:30-6:30 pm and Bantam and older will be at 6:45 – 7:45 pm.

      We will award prizes to the top competitors who complete the most laps, or who raises the most pledges.  We have collected gift cards from Rimrock Mall, tickets for the Billings Bulls, two-one night stays at the Hilton Garden Inn, Ghost Tour Passes from Fun Adventures, meal coupons for Taco John’s, we also have public skate and drop-in hockey passes to award to the participants.  All money raised from this fundraiser will go to the BAHL!

      You must have someone present at your skate time to count the number of laps you complete.  Pledge sheets are available in the August Blueline on the website www.centennialicearnea.net.  Please show up for this FUN fundraiser!

      Get started right away finding family, friends, neighbors who will support your effort to skate the most laps and raise money for your league!!!!

      Please contact Jeremy Seidlitz at j3billings@... with any questions.