BAHL Update 9.10.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012

      We are back in the ice making business!  Saturday afternoon the system was turned on and late yesterday the leveling flood was completed.  Today will begin applying thin layers of water to build up the ice to the proper level.  We do plan to work on this ice around the clock.  If you would like to help with this process but have not yet been contacted to be added to the work schedule, please contact Justin at the arena today, 256-1192.

      Keep an eye on your inbox later this week – drop in sessions will be added as soon as we know what day the ice will be ready to skate on.

      Peewee travel team tryout schedule:  Sunday, September 16 @ 3:00-4:00 pm, September 17 @ 7:00-8:00 pm, September 18 @ 7:00-8:00 pm.  Sunday at 3:00 there will be a parent meeting.  Coaches will be introduced at this meeting, the tryout process will be explained and a decision will be made on MAHA participation.  Please remember that your skater must be fully registered prior to tryouts and must participate in at least two of the tryout sessions.

      Bantam and Varsity:  No tryouts will be held based on current registrations.  A Bantam and Varsity team meeting will take place on Monday, September 17 @ 7:00 pm.  Coaches will be introduced at this meeting and a decision will be made on MAHA participation.  Please have your skater registered prior to attending this meeting.

      If your skater is in the first session of Learn to Play Hockey, which begins September 22nd, plan to bring your skater to the arena on Wednesday, September 19th 6:30-7:30 pm.  The equipment deposit payment of $100 will be expected at that time.

      Marketing Committee:

      The Marketing Committee is looking for a few good members!  We have a lot of great events and ideas for this  committee but they won’t happen without some additional help.  The focus of this committee is to get the word out about hockey to Billings area families by planning events, advertising and partnering with other family organizations.  Please let me know if you would be interested in helping.