    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 23, 2012

      We have some great news!  The cooling tower part is being shipped tomorrow which is a week earlier than expected.  With this new timeline we should be ready to start laying ice Monday, September 3rd.  With enough help from employees and volunteers, we would like to work around the clock to speed up the process.  If you are able to help with a 4-6 hour shift, please send me an email with an approximate day and time that would work best.

      Raffle Tickets:

      BAHL Raffle tickets are ready for players.  Each player will receive one booklet of tickets to sell.  By selling these 8 tickets, your player will earn back the fundraising fee paid at registration.  Tickets are in the office to be picked up or they can be mailed to you.  You can choose to not sell the 8 tickets, instead turn them in before the drawing date and be eligible to win one of the raffle prizes.  For the more ambitious:  continue to sell raffle tickets, earning $10 for each ticket sold.  Players who sell more than their first booklet of tickets will also be in the running for some great prizes – details to come soon!

      Mouthguards:

      Free mouthguards!  Again this season, Ostby Orthodontics will provide free mouthguards for all BAHL players.  A free custom fit mouthguard!  Dr. Ostby and his staff will hold a fitting session for these mouthguards on a Sunday in early October – date not yet determined.

      Marketing Committee:

      The Marketing Committee is looking for a few good members!  We have a lot of great events and ideas for this  committee but they won’t happen without some additional help.  The focus of this committee is to get the word out about hockey to Billings area families by planning events, advertising and partnering with other family organizations.  Please let me know if you would be interested in helping.

      Schedule:

      Attached is the October schedule.  Please keep in mind this schedule is just for October (and November 1st).  Our regular season schedule will start Monday, November 5th

      Tryouts:

      Tryouts will be moved to September 13-16 and should follow the same times as stated before.  Pencil these dates in and a firm schedule will be sent after we get the ice in.

      October:  Mouthguard fitting

      November 3:  Try Hockey Free Day

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012