BAHL Update 8.8.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012

      I have some bad news from the arena today. Due to leaks in our cooling tower we are having difficulties keeping ice at skating temperature (we almost had swimming lessons in here today). These leaks are allowing ammonia to escape into the air around the arena. The ammonia is necessary and since it is leaking, we have been continually adding more to the system only to have it leak back out

      which is very costly.

      The arena will be taking the ice out at the conclusion of the Bulls Youth Camp on Friday. The parts to fix our tower are on order but will not be available to us until September. We hope to have the ice back in the building by the middle of September. A firm date for ice will be set once we have parts for the system.

      Thank you,