BAHL Update 8.1.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 1:59 PM

      We have ice!  Hopefully you have been following our progress in the arena on our Facebook page.  Layers of water will be continually added until we reach a minimum thickness of a half inch.  Once we have at least a half inch of ice the Zamboni will be used to build more ice layers.

      The first two weeks of our season (August 6-17) will primarily be camps and private rentals.  With the extreme heat outside, we will struggle to maintain a good ice surface so extras such as public skate, drop-in, figure skating, etc will be held off until later in August.  If we can get some other sessions scheduled, we will definitely do that – keep an eye on your email and check the Facebook page.

      CAMPS!

      Now is the time to get registered for either camp in Billings.  Billings Bulls Youth Camp or Planet Hockey.  Both are great options and are filling up so get your skater registered today!

      Equipment:

      Tomorrow, August 2nd @ 6:30 pm we will have equipment available for skaters who are registered to participate in either the Bulls Youth Camp or Planet Hockey’s camp.  This will be our only pre-season equipment day.

      Coaches:

      Registrations are coming in for the season.  If you have not yet completed your registration and you are interested in coaching a travel team this season, please complete the registration this week.

      Tryouts:

      Tryouts will be held for Peewee, Bantam and Varsity teams.  Schedule is below.  Your skater must attend 2 of the three sessions to be considered for a team.  A parent meeting will be held during the first tryout session of each age division.

      Peewee:  September 6 @ 6:45-7:45 pm, September 8 @ 10:15-11:15 am, September 8 @ 6:15-7:15 pm

      Bantam:  September 8 @ 3:45-4:45 pm, September 9 @ 10:30-11:30 am, September 9 @ 3:00-4:00 pm

      Varsity:  September 6 @ 8:00-9:00 pm, September 8 @ 7:30-8:30 pm, September 9 @ 11:45am-12:45 pm