    Message 1 of 92 , Jul 20, 2012

      Hello From The BAHL Office!

      The arena employees just rock!  Dasher boards are sparkling (okay, clean at least)!  Paint is drying, light bulbs replaced over the surface, new netting around the ends of the surface being replaced….  These guys have been working hard to get us ready – Thanks guys!

      CAMPS!

      Now is the time to get registered for either camp in Billings.  Billings Bulls Youth Camp or Planet Hockey.  Both are great options and are filling up so get your skater registered today!

      Schedule:

      Attached is the 2012-13 season schedule (November-March).  Of course, there is a possibility of changes to this schedule if we have more or less skaters registered in any one division.  Any changes to the schedule would not happen until October.  Remember that our main season starts November 1st but for travel teams, Peewee-Varsity, they will begin practice in October.  A separate schedule for October will be emailed soon.

      Equipment:

      Did your skater use our rental equipment last season?  Are you in need of equipment for the summer camps?  Plan to be at Centennial August 2nd at 6:30 pm to have equipment issued.  This will be the only equipment session available before the camps begin.  It would be helpful to know how many skaters want equipment on this date – please email me so we can plan accordingly.

      Coaches:

      Don’t forget coaches to register for a new season with USA Hockey and then complete the 2012-13 BAHL coaches registration.  You may begin registering with the BAHL on July 1st and we are asking that everyone who is interested in coaching have their registration complete by July 30th.  The Coaches Committee will be selecting travel team coaches August 1st.  House coaches will be chosen in late September.  If you have any questions, contact the league office.

      Play It Again Sports Dates:

      Computer stations will be set up at Play It Again Sports on July 28 and 29, 1:00-4:00 pm both days.  Kirk and his crew have some great deals planned for BAHL families who shop that day.  You don’t have to register at the store that day to take advantage of his BAHL specials – just come say hi and get your skater ready for the season!

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012