BAHL Update 6.21.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012

      Just a quick hello from the arena this week.  We are getting busier now with more specific tasks taking place including touch-up painting, dasher board cleaning and getting all our equipment ready to put the ice back in!  Seems so soon, but in just a few weeks we will be turning the compressors back on.

      If you haven’t visited the website lately, it might be time to take a look.  Youth hockey registration and program information has been added to the Youth Hockey page.  Also added to our “About Us” page is the updated copy of our by-laws and the BAHL Handbook which hasn’t had an updated digital version in a while.  This handbook will also be a file attachment to your youth hockey registration confirmation email.

      BMC Hill Climb:

      Mark your calendars for July 28 and 29 for this great event – the Billings Motorcycle Club Hill Climb!  We have partnered with BMC to assist them at the entrance of this event for the past four or more seasons.  By assisting them we receive half the profit from programs sold and they make a $1,000 donation to us each year.  Since our volunteer program has changed for this coming season I need to know if we will have enough BAHL volunteers to cover this event.  If you are interested and available to help please send me an email.  We ask that you work a four hour shift (two volunteers per shift).

      Coaches:

      Don’t forget coaches to register for a new season with USA Hockey and then complete the 2012-13 BAHL coaches registration.  You may begin registering with the BAHL on July 1st and we are asking that everyone who is interested in coaching have their registration complete by July 30th.  The Coaches Committee will be selecting travel team coaches August 1st.  House coaches will be chosen in late September.  If you have any questions, contact the league office.

      Play It Again Sports Dates:

      Computer stations will be set up at Play It Again Sports on July 28 and 29, 1:00-4:00 pm both days.  Kirk and his crew have some great deals planned for BAHL families who shop that day.  You don’t have to register at the store that day to take advantage of his BAHL specials – just come say hi and get your skater ready for the season!