BAHL Update 6.12.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012

      It continues to be quiet at the arena with some basic maintenance and cleaning taking place right now.  2012-13 season and registration information was sent out last week.  Please contact the league office if you did not receive a copy or you can view the information on our Youth Hockey page of the website.

      Registration through USA Hockey for next season is available now.  Please remember that you must register with USA Hockey before starting the BAHL online registration.

      Committees:

      At our last BAHL Board of Directors meeting, committee chairpersons were assigned.  BAHL members are needed on each of these committees.  If you are interested in serving on any of the committees, you may contact the chairperson or the league office.  Board members are available via email on our website “About Us” page.

      Marketing Committee:  Claudia Glantz

      Volunteer Committee:  Glynis Gibson

      Strategic Planning Committee:  Shane Coleman & George Bentzel

      Coaches Committee:  Dan Stremcha

      Equipment Committee:  Layne Martin

      Facilities Committee:  Jason Hertz

      Finance Committee:  Connie Murphree

      Summer Camps!

      It’s time to get your skater registered for a summer hockey camp!  We have two great choices:  Billings Bulls Youth Camp, August 6-10 and Planet Hockey, August 13-17.  These are both great camps that your skater will learn from and enjoy.  It helps everyone involved with the camps to have skaters registered as quickly as possible so take a few minutes and send in that registration form this week.

      Try-Outs:

      Travel team try-outs will be held September 5-9 for Peewee, Bantam and Varsity travel teams.  An exact schedule will be sent out via email and posted to our website in August.

      Sponsors:

      During the off-season we take the time to reach out to each of our current league and team sponsors as well as contact new businesses and individuals that may be interested in being part of our hockey family.  If you have a business or know of someone who may be interested in sponsoring a team or BAHL program, please contact the league office.