    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 2, 2012

      I want to give a big shout out to Dupree Building Specialties for their generous donations to our facility this season.  Just last week three new, heavy duty, dry erase boards were installed in the large locker rooms and the board room.  Thank you!

      Make sure before our season is over to tell our sponsors thank you for their support of our program.  This season’s sponsors include:  FunFoto Design, Little Caesars, Wendy’s, Alphagraphics, Lamar Advertising, Maverick Group, Sir Speedy, Tire-Rama and Ostby Orthodontics.  If you know of a business that might be interested in supporting our programs, please talk with me.

      This Weekend:

      We have some great Varsity hockey happening this weekend along with two Bulls games.  Come out and catch a game or get on the ice during a public skate!

      Friday
      7:30 pm  Billings Bulls vs Missoula Maulers

      Saturday
      6:45 am  Varsity vs Bozeman

      9:00 am  Squirts

      10:15 am Mites

      11:15 am Learn to Play

      12:30 pm  Public Skate

      2:45 pm  Varsity vs Bozeman

      5:00 pm  Private Rental

      7:30 pm  Billings Bulls vs Missoula Maulers

      Sunday
      10:15 am  Varsity vs Great Falls

      12:30 pm  Public Skate

      2:45 pm  Learn to Skate

      Final Sessions:

      The final session of our Learn to Skate and free Learn to Play Hockey Program starts the weekend of February 18th.  Please spread the word to your friends, family and neighbors.  Skaters who get started in this last session should be ready to join a team in the fall next season.  Registration is open for both of these programs right now.

      Available Ice:

      Still lots of available ice for rent the weekend of February 18-19.  This is a long weekend for our kids – great time for an extra practice or maybe a scrimmage.  Call or email for times.

      Summer Camps:

      The Billings Bulls have announced that they will again host a youth camp in Billings August 6-10.  As soon as more information is available, it will be distributed.

      Planet Hockey is looking for Camp Reps to help spread the word and fill the camp.  You can earn discounts on your player’s camp fee by participating.  If you are interested, please contact me.

      406-256-1192

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012