    Message 1 of 92 , Dec 2, 2011

      This week’s Responsible Parent Sports tip:  ”Recognize how committed your children’s coaches are. They spend many, many hours preparing beyond the hours spent at practices and games. Remember that they’re not doing it for the pay!”

      This Weekend:

      We start our weekend tonight with the Billings Bulls hosting the Gillette Wild, game time 7:30 pm.

      Saturday morning our Squirt and Mite house teams have games at 9:00 and 10:15 am respectively.  Public skate 12:30-2:30 pm and some extra game time for the Squirt 2001 Travel team at 2:45 and 5:45 pm.

      Sunday we have our public skate 12:30-2:30 pm as well.

      Photos:

      Team and individual photos are scheduled for next week as follows:

      Tuesday, December 6th:  Squirt house @ 5:45 pm, Peewee Travel @ 6:15 pm, U16 House @ 7:30 pm

      Wednesday, December 7th:  Mite house @ 6:45 pm, Squirt Travel @ 7:15 pm, Varsity @ 8:30 pm

      Please have your skater ready on time so other teams are not delayed for their photos.

      U16 House:

      Just a reminder that the U16 House program is available to all skaters ages 11-16.  For those who are already participating in another BAHL team, the fee is $150.00 for the season.  U16 House only skaters fee is $295.00.  If your skater has been participating in this program, please make sure he/she is registered.  You can register through the account you set up when the original BAHL registration was completed.

      406-256-1192

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012