    Message 1 of 92 , Nov 10, 2011

      This week’s Responsible Parent Sports tip:  Your children's youth sports experience will end, and it may happen suddenly. Hopefully, you will not look back and think, "I wish I had enjoyed it more instead of obsessing over performance, or playing time or the team's record." Enjoy the experience; it will end too soon.

      We are missing a small hockey net and the ball from our broomball set.  If you happen to know where it went please let us know – the mites and squirts utilize these nets each week at practice and during games.  The ball and broomball equipment is used on a regular basis by private rental groups.

      LOCKER ROOM SCHEDULE:

      Somehow the locker room schedule keeps disappearing from our bulletin board at the player end.  Please do not remove this schedule.  Please do not cover it up with other papers.  This board is for youth league use only.

      Please check the schedule before heading to a locker.  The assignments for practices will stay the same each week but they are different from what we started the season with.  DO NOT move anyone’s equipment from a locker.  Please notify the rink employee if there is equipment in a locker that you are scheduled to use.

      Wreaths:

      The BAHL wreath order has been placed.  Please plan to pick up your wreaths on either Tuesday, November 29 or Wednesday, November 30.

      This Weekend!

      Friday our Varsity team (high school) plays an exhibition game against Cody at 7:45 pm.  Saturday the Bulls take on the Bozeman Ice Dogs at 7:30 pm.

      Also this weekend is a Level One and Level Three coaching clinic.  If you have not yet registered for this clinic, please do so by visiting usahockey.com as this is the only accepted method for registration.

      Goalie Equipment:

      We are looking for donations to our goalie equipment.  Needed are some larger pads, chest protector, glove and blocker.  Through donations and fundraising, we were able to purchase goalie equipment last season for our younger skaters

      Planet Hockey Camp:

      We will once again be host to Planet Hockey this summer.  If you are interested in helping promote this camp please contact me for more information.  You can earn a free camp with their promotion.

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012