    Message 1 of 92 , Nov 3, 2011

      First week of hockey – Success!  I know everyone is getting used to the new practice schedule and we may have a few bumps these first few weeks, but there were a lot of smiling faces this week!

      MOUTHGUARDS – Free mouthguard fitting is this Sunday!  Ostby Orthodontics, 1701 Avenue E, Suite A.  3:00-5:00 pm.

      Please remember that the skate room, Zamboni area and compressor room are for employees only.  Do not wander back there without an employee or allow your skater to do the same.

      LOCKER ROOM SCHEDULE:

      Somehow the locker room schedule keeps disappearing from our bulletin board at the player end.  Please do not remove this schedule.  Please do not cover it up with other papers.  This board is for youth league use only.

      Please check the schedule before heading to a locker.  The assignments for practices will stay the same each week but they are different from what we started the season with.  DO NOT move anyone’s equipment from a locker.  Please notify the rink employee if there is equipment in a locker that you are scheduled to use.

      Girls:

      On the ice TOMORROW @ 5:45 pm is our new girls only hockey program.  Please help us spread the word!  FREE for the month of November to all girls age 5-18.  We have some rental equipment available to the younger girls as well.  Full equipment is required to participate as well as registration with USA Hockey.

      Wreaths:

      We are in the final days of our wreath fundraiser.  Please make sure all orders WITH payment are returned to the league office no later than Wednesday, November 9th.  You might consider taking a copy of your order forms for reference when making deliveries.

      THIS WEEKEND!

      Friday we get our weekend started with the Bulls playing host to Great Falls @ 7:30 pm.  Saturday morning is our regular hockey line-up with Mites, Squirts and Learn to Play followed by public skate at 12:30-2:30 pm.  Sunday will be our final Referee Clinic.  Also Sunday afternoon is a public skate session 12:30-2:30 pm followed by Learn to Skate.

      Until next week

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012