    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 27, 2011

    Hello From The BAHL Office!

    Next week is November, already!  Don’t forget that practice schedules change beginning November 1st.  Please see the attached November-March schedule or you can view this schedule as a pdf document on our Youth Hockey page of the website.  We have a new format for practice this season.  This format has allowed us to provide three hours of practice to each of our teams/divisions and start our new girls program.  Please make note as to what time your skater starts and ends practice.  Some practice times have an ice cut part way through a practice session.

    There are plenty of Bulls games for which we need volunteer assistance selling 50/50 and gun raffle tickets.  Please contact me if you are interested in fulfilling your hours this way.

    Girls:

    On the ice next Friday, November 4th @ 5:45 pm is our new girls only hockey program.  Please help us spread the word!  FREE for the month of November to all girls age 5-18.  We have some rental equipment available to the younger girls as well.  Full equipment is required to participate as well as registration with USA Hockey.

    Gun Raffle

    Connie Murphree will be available next week at the arena during the following times if you are interested in selling gun raffle tickets or purchasing them for yourself:  Tue 6:15 – 7:45, Wed 7:00 – 7:15, Thur 6:30 – 8:15.  Only those over the age of 18 can purchase or pick up tickets.

    Wreaths:

    Need a way to pay for your child’s hockey fees this season?  Earn $10.00 per item from our Christmas wreath fundraiser going on right now.  Orders and payment must be returned to the league office by November 9th.  Wreaths will be available for pick up at the rink on November 28 and 29.  Order forms can be picked up at the arena, in the hallway outside the league office or from your team manager/age group director.

    Referee:

    A second referee clinic has been scheduled for November 6th.  This clinic will begin at 8:00 am.  Plan for 4-6 hours.  This will be the final clinic for the season in Billings.  Please remember that attendance at a clinic is required every season for certification.  The first clinic will be held this weekend on Saturday, October 15th starting at 8:00 am at the arena.

    Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20 1:02 PM