  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 7, 2008
      All:

      We apologize for the delay in release of the next edition of league
      notes, there are a few details we are still hammering out that will be
      incorporated into that overall update. In the meantime, here's a few
      updates on goings on around the league:

      1. There is a board meeting Monday night at 6p at the Boothill Inn
      (across Main St. from the turn to the rink). There is a very full
      agenda for this night, including finalization of League Structure
      plans, financial position and fund development plans, and many other
      topics
      2. Dont forget to register for Northwest Hockey Camps and/or the
      Stonewall Goalie Clinic to be held the week of 8/18 and the weekend of
      8/23, respectively. Registration forms for each have been attached.
      3. Also, the Bulls plan on conducting a skills clinic during the month
      of september, with details to follow. Part of the proceeds of this
      clinic will benefit a capital fund that we are trying to get off of
      the ground.

      Key Dates:

      August 23 & 24 from 12p-4p at Rimrock Mall: Registrations (IMPORTANT
      NOTE: Registrations after this date will be charged a late fee)

      August 26 - Sept 4: Tryouts, final schedule to be published on Tuesday
      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012