    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 1, 2011

    Hello From The BAHL Office!

    Please remember to check the try-out schedule on the youth hockey page of our website.  Try-outs begin next Wednesday evening and continue through the weekend for Peewee, Bantam/U16 and Varsity teams.  Your skater MUST be registered with the BAHL prior to participating in the try-out.  Paper registrations are not available – online registration is the only accepted method of registration.

    Skills Sessions:

    Don’t forget that the BAHL skills sessions have begun!  You should have received information on these sessions in the mail last week with a registration form at the bottom.  Pre-registration is not necessary and you can come to all or just what you have time for.  $10.00 drop-in fee for these sessions.

    Mouthguards:

    A local orthodontist has offered to donate mouthguards to all BAHL youth players this season.  These FREE mouthguards will be fitted by the dentist.  Older skaters who have all their permanent teeth and no braces will receive a custom molded mouthguard.  All other skaters will receive a custom-fitted boil n’ bite mouthguard.  These mouthguards are at no cost to the skater!  FREE to all who attend the fitting.  Peewee, Bantam and Varsity travel team skaters will be fitted on October 2nd.  All house skaters will be fitted November 6th.  More details will be available when we get closer to this date.

    Pre-Season:

    The weekend of September 23rd we have a few pre-season games scheduled:

    Friday, September 23rd your Billings Bulls will take on the Bozeman Ice Dogs at 7:00 pm

    Saturday, September 24th, the Gillette Wild and the Bulls will play at 7:30 pm

    Sunday, September 25th Gillette and Bozeman will close out our weekend with a game at 5:30 pm.

    BAHL Host Hotel:

    This season our host hotel will be the Boothill Inn.  They have offered a great hockey rate of $85.00 per night which includes a free hot breakfast.  Attached is a flyer for more information.  This rate is good to anyone who asks for the “Billings Hockey Rate”.  The BAHL will receive $4.00 per room booked with this rate from the Boothill Inn.

    Facebook:

    Keep up to date with current happenings and both BAHL and arena news by becoming a fan of the BAHL’s Facebook page.  Search for Billings Amateur Hockey League to find us.

    Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012