School information

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011

      Next week, Tuesday, help is needed to sort and prepare the informational sheets that we will distribute to all the elementary schools in our area.  Help will also be needed to deliver these packets to each of the schools.

      Tuesday we will sort and prep the sheets at 6:00 pm at the rink.

      If you can help out with either or both of these activities, please let me know.

      Thank you!